Wednesday, March 26, 2008

some Easter pictures

Everett is now five months, he's not my newborn anymore!!! He looks like a man.
Getting this picture of the kids in their Easter clothes was the worst experience ever, no one would look at the picture or smile, you can't even see what their wearing, and its not even that cute! Oh well, next year right?


Just lookin for some eggs.


Savannah with Cousin Beau.



Little Roman in the background. All in all we had a fun Easter, the kids found their baskets and ate half their candy before we woke up, had 8:30 church and what ellen thought was an Easter ham in the freezer was really Sean's antelope cape! (we had a wonderful turkey anyways which was delicious) We're ready for the next holiday!!



11 comments:

ckweller said...

Everett looks like a different person he has really grown up. I think mom's description was correct, he looks just like Sean with your huge eyes he is so cute. I don't think your easter picture was a flop I think it turned out well for 4 kids.

Unknown said...

could he be any cuter!!??? I dont think so. He is so yummy, I want to eat his cheeks!!!

Unknown said...

The post from james is JoAnne and Alli just so you know..

Scott & Tami said...

The girl in the yellow dress looks just like you.

Shaila Lou said...

Everett is so dang cute! I can't believe he's already 5 months. So sad that they have to grow up so fast.

All the pictures are so cute! You have some of the cutest kids, that's for sure!

tiff said...

yum antelope cape, sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

amber, this is brent. about Everett. If he's anything like sean he'll be shaving by the 3rd grade.

Me said...

Sean Christopher Jenks... how are buddy? Your kids could not be any cuter. I would have e-mailed you but can't find the e-mail button on this page so hopefully this message will make it to you. By the way this is Todd, old Elder Golden, if you get a second shoot me a line. Hope you and the family are doing well.

Take care,

Todd
(todd@toddandmelissa.net)
(http://www.melissamaree.blogspot.com/)

Camille said...

At least you got a pic. w/them all in their Sunday clothes. I didn't even try. I can see you and Sean in all of your kids. So cute. I have been meaning to ask- how is Missy?

Kyle said...

Amber I just realized you have this blog. I SERIOUSLY cannot believe how big your kids are. (I wrote "how big your babies are" but quickly realized most of them aren't babies anymore.)

Samantha said...

Oops- that last comment was from me, not Kyle.