Friday, March 21, 2008

throw up and soccer

no, there are no pictures for this post thank goodness. Last night Ava threw up all over the carpet by her bed, Vivian did the same thing last week, Savannah a few weeks ago, thus we have had the carpets professionally cleaned twice ( I just let Vivians stain sit for a while, sick, I know) in just a few weeks. Not fun. Just a recap of the week
Savannah: 2nd soccer game, scored two goals, was sweatin' just like her aunt Tiffany
Ava: 1st soccer game, scored one goal that no one saw, walked a dog in between subbing in the game
Vivian: Quite good this week actually, sings how she loves Jesus, sneaks into Everetts crib and forces the binkie into his mouth
Everett: Never two nights the same, accidentally shaved all his hair off, cute as a button

5 comments:

tiff said...

nothin' wrong with a good sweat-keeps the pounds off!

SenatorBond said...

didn't even know you had a blog amber...I didn't realize you were so technology-proficient.

lanita said...

I hope you're all over The Throw-Ups. I never know what's worse....to string it along like that or have everyone get sick in one fail swoop.

Bethany said...

I liked your little "week in review". I don't know how you can always keep your posts so short and yet still newsie. I'm always too long-winded. See, even this comment is too long-winded.

tiff said...

if you don't put out new posts I cant write my witty comments! hint hint