Saturday, July 26, 2008

summer time

so no pictures, because, for the life of me, I can't get my pictures to upload on to the computer,(Sean and I were seriously born in the wrong century, we both no nothing about computers, digital camera's, dvd's, hd, cell phones, ipods, the list can go on and on, I don't even know if I'm using the word 'upload' in the right text, but I digress) Anyways summer is heaven to me, my people all show up in the summer, kids are driven to my parents house in the morning, let out, cousins appear, they disappear and proceed to only appear at meal times and for the occasional otter pop, I then round them up, dirty, tired, ready for bed, while I've had a lazy day of putting Everett down for naps, talking to sisters and cousins, and looking for recipes that I will never cook. our summer includes these things:

no shoes
rhubarb
tree house painting
bush houses
tire swing
kittens
polywogs
skunk sightings
treasure hunts
pony riding
lake swimming
soccer games
trampoline with a sprinkler
water slide
four wheeler rides
public pool
dress ups
dirty feet
dirty legs
dirty hair
dirty, dirty, children
Sounds like heaven doesn't it?

7 comments:

ashleyboice said...

so jealous. can't wait to see you.

Laura Lei said...

I love ML summers. It just not the same anywhere else.

Shaila Lou said...

Sound like a fun relaxing summer for sure! I loved trampoline and sprinklers!

The McGary's said...

Amber this might be a little wierd but this is Jande McGary a friend of Ashley Molotte. She was telling me you would like to host a modbe party but she didn't have your email address so I figured I could contact you this way:) If you want you can email me at chadjande@hotmail.com and let me know if you want to. If you want my phone number I would rather give that through email rather than here:) The fall line comes out the beginning of september. THere is actually shorts and new colors in the camis and capsleeves right now. If you want you can check it out at modbeclothing.com/mcgary
so if you would rather wait until the fall line comes out so there is more selection that would be fine. Whatever you want.
Thanks, Jande

lanita said...

What a lovely summer. That would be paridise to my boys. There are definite trade-offs for city living. That would be paradise to my boys!

Portia, Jake, Conner, & Jaden said...

oh how fun...long time no chat! Colleen told me you had a blog!!! Hope all is well your way XOXOX portia

Heather said...

Hey Amber!
You have the cutest family! I can hardly wrap my brain around the fact that you have 4 kids! And you look SOOO good!

Why do we never get together when I come to visit? It's silly really. I need to come and visit you and catch up.

It looks like you are doing great and I'm so glad.

come visit me at kandhtown.blogspot.com

I finally got a blog after FOREVER. It's been really fun and an easy way to keep in touch.

anyway.. blah blah blah :) see ya!